people say ‘I love you’ in a lot of different ways
'get some sleep'
'here have my fries'
'Im gonna draw you something'
"You’re a dork"
"I fucking hate you"
"shut up nerd"
"u wanna go m8"
Somebody posted these all around school, and now I know what it feels like to be proud of ones school.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
it genuinely baffles me that men don’t want women in positions of power because “they’re slaves to their hormones/emotions” and yet one of the first lines of defence when it comes to rape cases tends to be “it’s hardly his fault look at what she was wearing how could we expect him to control himself”
This is a representation of a healthy relationship; equally nourishing one another and allowing each lovers mind to blossom freely all the while being supportive and naturally developing similar flowering thoughts and beliefs along the way.
i’m seeing a lot of people reblogging suicide hotlines and this is just a reminder that this is a suicide help line that works like a text-based instant messenger for people who may need to talk to someone but have trouble/are uncomfortable making phone calls
Oh my god. I didn’t even check this out yet but my mom literally considered consulting my therapist over my phone anxiety so THANK GOD THIS EXISTS.
—Emil Cioran (via blackestdespondency)
i’m so fucking pissed off at this picture
wwhat the fuck….
I FUCKING LOVE THIS
oh my god thank you for the second perspective, it honestly makes me feel way less stressed about this image, you have no idea